Women Owned Business
Chef Lois’ goal for our food and menu is to create community and connection through food! We want everyone to be able to come here and get something great! We source from other businesses that share our values, of organic, sustainable & local.
Here are some examples:
- Communitea Kombucha uses organic biodynamic green tea and organic cane sugar in their delicious kombucha
- Stumptown focuses on direct trade with coffee farmers, which increases the sustainability as well as raises the standard of living with the coffee farmers and their employees!
- Our main supplier of herbs and spices is Mountain Rose Herbs, who stocks only organic herbs, spices, and teas.
- We get organic maple syrup farmer-direct from Stannard Farms in Vermont.
- Firefly Kitchens produces amazing ferments, like their crowd-pleasing Kim Chi!
- Northbest Natural Products distributes some of the best natural foods, including Andean Naturals
- Organic Quinoa. This quinoa is head and shoulders better than most of the product out there!
- Earthly Gourmet distributes products from lots of small Portland-area businesses, so we have access to a greater variety of small-batch foods, like Oregon Brineworks!
And so much more…